- ONE-OF-A-KIND REMOULADE – Crafted in a kitchen with 120 years of experience, St. Elmo Remoulade is loved for its creamy, refreshing taste. Made to complement the finest seafood specials and classic dishes, this sauce is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- PERFECT FOR SEAFOOD – This creamy blend of fresh herbs and spices can be used at home to make delicious crab cakes or as a spread for sandwiches. Add a dollop of this addictive remoulade and instantly brighten any seafood recipe!
- KOSHER – An easy and versatile way to upgrade any dish, this sauce is both gluten-free and kosher. With a delicious creamy consistency and a fresh, herb flavor, this sauce will take your recipes to the next level.
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this delicious St. Elmo sauce. Each 11.75 oz bottle delivers a delicious boost of flavor. Serve it to your guests at home, send it as a gift, or simply enjoy for yourself!
- STORAGE – St. Elmo Remoulade should be stored cold. If stored, the sauce typically has a best-by date of approximately 6 months.
SHIPS FRON INDIANA
Orders processed within 1 business day
FREE SHIPPING on orders $39+
Fast free shipping for US orders
Packed to Stay Fresh
PERFECT FOR SEAFOOD – This creamy blend of fresh herbs and spices can be used at home to make delicious crab cakes or as a spread for sandwiches. Add a dollop of this addictive remoulade and instantly brighten any seafood recipe!
Ingredients & allergens
Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $39.
Orders are processed & shipped from Indiana within 1 business day and packed for freshness.
Once shipped, expect your order to arrive within 1-3 business days.
FREE SHIPPING AT $39
US and Canada
SERVED IN THE RESTAURANT
A taste of Indy at home
Ships from our Indiana Facility
WORLD-FAMOUS SINCE 1902
Thanks to our nationwide community
A few ways to use Remoulade
Kale Salad With Vinaigrette Marinated Chicken
Loaded Cauliflower Steaks
Steak And Grilled Romaine Salad
Sweet & Savory Root Beer Glazed Ribs
Gifts from the steak house.
We've bundled our most popular sauce and seasonings into sets that ship for free
HOT. SPICY. REVIEWS.
Incredible Cocktail Sauce!
First time I tried this was at the steakhouse in Indiana and I had to have more! Everyone loves it!
I have a love of horseradish sauces, and have tried many, but St. Elmo's is the best, have almost finished my first bottle and the "bite" is a good in the last 1/2 ounce as the first taste. Most other horseradish sauces fade down the stretch.
Best steak seasoning I've ever tried
I've stopped wasting my time and just use St. Elmo's every time. And my family and everyone I feed, especially myself, loves it every time. I could not recommend it any more highly.
BEST COCKTAIL SAUCE EVER!
I stumbled upon this cocktail sauce a couple years ago, I order every month since then. Flavor is perfect and a very sicey kick which is essential to a great cocktail sauce! You don't need to use much to get that kick! My wife prefers to add a little ketchup to it to tame it down. I love it right out of the bottle!
Loved everything and getting more!
Sure wish I had known about y'all sooner. Thanks for such great products!
Sweet. Savory. Perfection.
YUM. The glaze packs heat and a hint of sweetness. A sauce I never knew I needed.
About St. Elmo
Since our inception in 1902, St. Elmo Steak House has become world-famous for professional service, perfectly aged steaks, fiery shrimp cocktail and award-winning cocktails.
4 FAMOUS RESTAURANT BRANDS
Enjoy Indiana's finest at St. Elmo Steak House, Harry & Izzy's, 1933 Lounge or The HC Tavern + Kitchen.
WORLD'S HOTTEST COCKTAIL SAUCE
We've received national acclaim for our "sinus-clearing" cocktail sauce which has become world-famous for its one-of-a-kind heat.
TASTE THE TRADITION
A dinner at St. Elmo Steak House traditionally begins with our famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail – served since 1902.