- WORLD FAMOUS SEASONING – At St. Elmo Steak House, we have delighted guests with our fiery flavors and flavorful steaks since 1902. Our renowned St. Elmo Seasoning goes on nearly everything we serve in our restaurant. Evaporated cane juice provides a hint of sweetness and paprika brightens the dish, making it easy to leave over-salted steaks in the past with this flavorful rub. .
- CREAMY HORSERADISH – Nicknamed "Slammer Sauce" by our grill cooks, this savory flavor with a kick of horseradish complements steaks, and it's even better on roast beef, ham, and other sandwiches. This sauce is made with zero artificial ingredients or preservatives. Boasting a powerful and refreshing taste, this mouthwatering horseradish sauce is sure to brighten your plate.
- SIGNATURE COCKTAIL SAUCE – Fresh-ground horseradish root gives this sauce it’s uniquely mouthwatering taste, making it the ideal pairing for jumbo shrimp and other seafood. Balanced with a refreshing tomato paste and hints of lemon, the St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce shocks senses and delights the palate.
- FAMOUS CLASSIC STEAK SAUCE – Bold, rich, and one-of-a-kind. Izzy’s Sauce is a classic steakhouse sauce, crafted with rich flavors of orange zest, brandy, and butter. It complements even the most perfectly cooked steak and tastes great on chops, chicken, and burgers. It’s so good, it may be worth the side-eye glances from steak purists.
- STORAGE – Refrigerate sauce bottles upon arrival. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce should be stored cold and not left at room temperature longer than 7-10 days or it will begin to lose spiciness. If stored, the sauce typically has a best-by date of approximately 6 months.
Minimum Order of 10
PICK UP LOCATION:
St. Elmo Steak House
127 S Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- After checkout you will select the day & time for your pickup.
- $50 Bonus Gift Cards for each 50 boxes ordered will be shipped to the billing address provided
- At pickup bring the Order# ( Order# will be listed on confirmation email )