Root Beer Glaze
Root Beer Glaze
- ROOT BEER GLAZE – At St. Elmo, we use this unique glaze in our restaurants on thick-cut bacon for a phenomenal sweet & savory experience. Our culinary team combined brown sugar, balsamic, worcestershire, and a host of other creative flavors to create one game-changing glaze.
- GREAT FOR GRILLING – This flavor profile pairs great with ham, ribs, pork chops, chicken and virtually anything on the grill. Try it on burgers or as a marinade for your next wing recipe!
- KOSHER – An easy and versatile way to upgrade any dish, this sauce is both gluten-free and kosher. With a delicious savory flavor and a subtle, sweet aftertaste, this sauce will take your recipes to the next level.
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this delicious St. Elmo sauce. Each 16.75 oz bottle delivers a delicious, subtle boost of flavor. Serve it to your guests at home, send it as a gift, or simply enjoy for yourself!
- STORAGE – St. Elmo Root Beer Glaze should be stored cold. If stored, the sauce typically has a best-by date of approximately 6 months.
SHIPS FRON INDIANA
Orders processed within 1 business day
FREE SHIPPING on orders $39+
Fast free shipping for US orders
Packed to Stay Fresh
SWEET & SAVORY: Our culinary team combined brown sugar, balsamic, worcestershire, and a host of other creative flavors to create one game-changing glaze.
Ingredients & allergens
Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $39 (except gift cards).
Orders are processed & shipped from Indiana within 1 business day and packed for freshness.
Once shipped, expect your order to arrive within 1-3 business days.
FREE SHIPPING AT $39
US and Canada
SERVED IN THE RESTAURANT
A taste of Indy at home
Ships from our Indiana Facility
WORLD-FAMOUS SINCE 1902
Thanks to our nationwide community
A few ways to use Root Beer Glaze
Shrimp Cocktail Shooters
Sushi Dipping Sauce
Spicy Bloody Mary
Coconut Popcorn Shrimp
Gifts from the steak house.
We've bundled our most popular sauce and seasonings into sets that ship for free
HOT. SPICY. REVIEWS.
Incredible Cocktail Sauce!
First time I tried this was at the steakhouse in Indiana and I had to have more! Everyone loves it!
I have a love of horseradish sauces, and have tried many, but St. Elmo's is the best, have almost finished my first bottle and the "bite" is a good in the last 1/2 ounce as the first taste. Most other horseradish sauces fade down the stretch.
Best steak seasoning I've ever tried
I've stopped wasting my time and just use St. Elmo's every time. And my family and everyone I feed, especially myself, loves it every time. I could not recommend it any more highly.
BEST COCKTAIL SAUCE EVER!
I stumbled upon this cocktail sauce a couple years ago, I order every month since then. Flavor is perfect and a very sicey kick which is essential to a great cocktail sauce! You don't need to use much to get that kick! My wife prefers to add a little ketchup to it to tame it down. I love it right out of the bottle!
Loved everything and getting more!
Sure wish I had known about y'all sooner. Thanks for such great products!
Sweet. Savory. Perfection.
YUM. The glaze packs heat and a hint of sweetness. A sauce I never knew I needed.
About St. Elmo
Since our inception in 1902, St. Elmo Steak House has become world-famous for professional service, perfectly aged steaks, fiery shrimp cocktail and award-winning cocktails.
4 FAMOUS RESTAURANT BRANDS
Enjoy Indiana's finest at St. Elmo Steak House, Harry & Izzy's, 1933 Lounge or The HC Tavern + Kitchen.
WORLD'S HOTTEST COCKTAIL SAUCE
We've received national acclaim for our "sinus-clearing" cocktail sauce which has become world-famous for its one-of-a-kind heat.
TASTE THE TRADITION
A dinner at St. Elmo Steak House traditionally begins with our famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail – served since 1902.