St. Elmo Blackened Seasoning
1/2 lb 26/30 shrimp, peeled, de-veined, and thawed
1/2 lb linguini
1 15oz can of diced tomatoes, drained
1/4 of a medium onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of heavy cream
2 tbs butter
grated parmesan cheese
1. In a bowl, toss thawed shrimp with oil and season with 2-3 tbs of St Elmo Blackened Seasoning. Set aside.
2. To a pot of boiling water, add pasta and cook per package directions (10-12 minutes).
3. In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbs of oil and sauté onions, 2-3 mins. Then add tomatoes and continue for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add shrimp, cook 3-4 mins, stirring occasionally.
5. Grate garlic into pan, cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
6. Lower to medium heat, add cream and stir until heated through. Add additional St. Elmo Blackened Seasoning (to taste). Then add butter, stirring until melted and combined.
7. Drain pasta, then add directly to pan. Toss to combine.
8. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese