With a trip to the local farmer's market and a few simple steps, you can recreate this Spicy Farmer's Market BLT recipe.
Sourdough Bread from Native Bread
Heirloom Tomatoes from The Weathered Plow Farm & Greenhouses
Bib Lettuce from The Weathered Plow Farm & Greenhouses
Bacon from Smoking Goose
Snapdragon Triple-Cream Cheese from Tulip Tree Creamery
St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish
- Wash produce thoroughly in warm water. Pat fully dry.
- Crisp up the bacon in a skillet over Medium High heat. Save excess fat.
- Cut sandwich-size slices of tomato and lettuce.
- Toast bread in the leftover bacon fat.
- Smear bread with St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish.
- Assemble, slice, and enjoy.