With a trip to the local farmer's market and a few simple steps, you can recreate this Spicy Farmer's Market BLT recipe using St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish sauce.
Sourdough Bread from Native Bread
Heirloom Tomatoes from The Weathered Plow Farm & Greenhouses
Bib Lettuce from The Weathered Plow Farm & Greenhouses
Bacon from Smoking Goose
Snapdragon Triple-Cream Cheese from Tulip Tree Creamery
St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish
1. Wash produce thoroughly in warm water. Pat fully dry.
2. Crisp up the bacon in a skillet over Medium High heat. Save excess fat.
3. Cut sandwich-size slices of tomato and lettuce.
4. Toast bread in the leftover bacon fat.
5. Smear bread with St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish.
6. Assemble, slice, and enjoy.