1 package wonton wrappers
1 tbsp. oil
1lb. sausage (substitute turkey sausage)
1 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
2 c. Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
½ green pepper, chopped
½ red pepper, chopped
¾ c. St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish
Green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add sausage and St. Elmo Seasoning to skillet, cook until evenly brown. Drain excess oil.
3. In a large bowl combine sausage, cheese, green pepper, red pepper and Creamy Horseradish.
4. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
5. Gently place wonton wrappers in muffin tin to form cups. Cook in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove wonton cups and spoon one heaping tbsp. of filling into each cup.
7. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until wonton cups are golden brown and cheese has melted.
8. Garnish with green onion and serve with Creamy Horseradish for dipping.