St. Elmo Vinaigrette
St. Elmo Seasoning
2 chicken breasts, grilled
1/2 red onion, cut julienne
1 yellow pepper, cut julienne
4 radishes, thinly sliced
1. Marinate boneless chicken breasts for 30 minutes – 2 hours in St. Elmo vinaigrette.
2. Assemble salad in a large bowl. Add kale, red onion, yellow pepper and radishes.
3. Heat a grill pan or skillet to medium-high heat and coat pan with oil. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side without moving. Flip and cook on the other side for 5-6 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and add to salad.
5. Top salad with St. Elmo Seasoning and St. Elmo Vinaigrette.