8oz baby yellow potatoes, halved
2 tbsp. Kosher salt
3 small leeks
8oz large button mushrooms
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
¼ c. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tbsp. St. Elmo Coarse-Cut Horseradish
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish, for dipping
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Clean and halve mushrooms, set aside.
3. Clean and halve potatoes then place in a medium pot. Cover with water, add salt and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Cut the leeks into 1” thick rings. Use both white and light green parts of leeks. Transfer to a small pot, cover with 1” of water and bring to a boil. Then turn down heat and let simmer for 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
5. To make the marinade combine Dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, St. Elmo Coarse-Cut Horseradish and 1 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning. Set aside.
6. Cut chicken into 1” cubes then season generously with St. Elmo Seasoning.
7. Build skewers alternating chicken, leek, potato, mushroom, then brush Dijon marinade until all items are completely coated.
8. Spray grill with non-stick spray. Place skewers on the grill and cook each side for approximately 8 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
9. Serve with a side of Creamy Horseradish.
Note: If using wooden skewers soak them in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.