6 ears of corn, shucked
1.5 gal. water
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 c. milk
1/2 stick of butter
1 tbsp. salt
1 c. parmesan, finely grated
2.5 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1/2 c. St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil.
3. In a medium stock pot add water, milk, butter and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
4. While water mixture is heating, mix Parmesan and 2 tbsp. chopped parsley in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture on a large plate. Set aside.
5. On a separate plate, evenly spread St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish. Set aside.
6. Once the water begins to a simmer, add corn and cook until tender to the touch, approximately 10 minutes.
7. Remove corn from the pot and drain extra liquid.
8. Lightly roll corn in St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish until covered. Once covered in sauce, roll corn in parmesan mixture and place on oiled baking sheet.
9. Place corn in the oven and cook until the cheese is slightly melted, approximately 7 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and garnish with remaining parsley. Serve!