1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tsp. salt
½ tsp. liquid smoke
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
½ c. warm water
Juice and zest from 1 medium lemon
2 8oz salmon filets
2 tsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
¼ c. St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish (1/8 c. per salmon)
2 tsp. parsley, chopped2
tsp. capers, drained and rinsed (1 tsp. per salmon)
1. Combine brown sugar, salt, liquid smoke, Dijon mustard, garlic, warm water, and lemon zest and juice. Mix until fully incorporated.
2. Place the salmon in a medium bowl and cover in marinade. Refrigerate for two hours, flip salmon halfway.
3. Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Remove salmon filets from marinade and place skin side down on a baking sheet. Sprinkle St. Elmo Seasoning on top and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Plate and serve with Creamy Horseradish, parsley and capers.